NEWS RELEASE, June 13th, 2014
Live2D Creators Conference 'alive' to be held for the first time.
June 27th (Fri), Annual gathering of all Live2D creators.
Tokyo, Japan, June 16th, 2014 - In response to the recent growth of Live2D user base and the active community worldwide, Live2D Inc. will organize the first Live2D Creators Conference ‘alive’.
Latest news on Live2D technology
The event will announce the newest version of Live2D software Cubism 2.0 along with other latest information regarding Live2D technology, which will include hands-on demo sessions for both designers and game developers. There will be some revealing of Euclid (code name), the next-generation technology.
Case studies of successful titles
The event will host several case studies on popular titles in different markets. Professional creators will speak about their experience with Live2D and what it brought to titles like “PEPITA: TAKEHIKO INOUE MEETS GAUDI”(Nikkei BP), “5nin no koi prince”(KADOKAWA), and “Girl Friend BETA”(CyberAgent).
The event will also serve as announcing of Live2D Creative Award. 15 finalists work will be introduced, followed by award announcements and a talk session by winning creators and judges.
- Venue: Digital Hollywood Tokyo (3rd floor)
- Date: June 27 (Fri) 2014, 12:00?17:00
- Locations: 3F/4F Ochanomizu Sola City Academia, 4-6 Surugadai, Kanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0062
- Admission: Free (registration required)
- Web page: https://www.live2d.com/alive2014
- Register here: http://atnd.org/events/52347