Message for creators
Marking its 6th time this year, Live2D Creative Awards is an annual international competition for original works made with Live2D.
We are looking forward to seeing great works from around the world and witnessing the birth of this year’s world’s best Live2D creator.
Live2D Creative Awards Team （2019/07/12）
How to Enter
1. Create work using Live2D
2. Upload your video to YouTube
3. Submit an entry form!
Awards and Prize
July 12th (Fri) - November 11th (Mon) 2019 - 23:59 Japan Time
Awards to be announced at Live2D Creative Conference "alive 2019" in November in Tokyo.
Call for Entry:
Original work created with Live2D Cubism.
- There is no particular theme or concept required. Please create your work freely to your imagination.
- You can use any version of Cubism, FREE, or PRO.
- Use of Live2D can be partial but should be primary. You are welcome to integrate it with other visual elements.
- You can use sample models provided by Live2D Inc. or assets you purchased at Nizima (terms conditions of each asset applies)
- For an interactive content, it can be either a captured video or a brief introduction video.
How to Enter:
Create work using Live2D Cubism, upload to YouTube, and fill out an entry form with the video URL.
Categories of Entry:
Each entry will be judged for one of the following categories:
Movie, animation, and forms other than (2) or (3).
(e.g. work of story, animated illustration, etc)
Video or captured video demonstrating an interactive content.
(e.g. game, app, signage, etc)
(3) Character or Avatar:
Video or captured video demonstrating an original avatar.
(e.g. Virtual YouTuber, FaceRig, etc. It can be a work you’ve already been using or a video you’ve already published.)
- Indie or Professional (but not business entity)
- All ages and all nations.
- You may participate as a group.
- You may register multiple videos, or your works from the past.
- You may enter your past works.
(Not eligible if the work is:)
- created by a business entity, or
- created for a commercial purpose (except for content minimally charged by indies)*
* “minimally charged by indies” refers to a situation where an indie creator charges or receives minimum amount of compensation for expenses incurred for making the content. To this extent, indie content (e.g. app, video, etc) containing advertisement is eligible.
- Work communicates the characteristic and potential of Live2D.
- Work features attractive 2D graphics.
- Work is excellent in overall quality.
Your presence or absence at "alive" ceremony does not affect the judging.
Feel free to ask us any questions!
Contact Form: https://www.live2d.com/en/contact/contact_form