(Submission has closed.)
How to Enter
Step1: Create a video or interactive content using Live2D Cubism
* Refer to User Support page for using and learning Cubism Editor.
* 60-day trial of Cubism Editor PRO is available for the first-time user.
* Participants may use pre-built models provided by Live2D Inc. and Live2D Library (terms & conditions apply)
Step2: Upload your video to YouTube (include ‘Live2D_2016’ in your title)
* You must include the word ‘Live2D_2016’ in the title of your video when uploading.
* Refer to terms and conditions of YouTube when using/visiting YouTube.
* Your video setting must be “public” (must be viewable by public)
* For interactive content, adding a direct link to your app/game is recommended in addition to the captured video on YouTube
Step3: Submit an entry form (Submission has closed)
* Entry must be submitted by the creator who made, posted, and owns the work.