How to Enter
Step1: Create a video or interactive content using Live2D Cubism
* Refer to User Support page for using and learning Cubism Editor.
* Participants are eligible for free access to Cubism Editor PRO (Submission is not a condition.)
* Participants may use pre-built models provided by Live2D Inc. and Live2D Library (terms & conditions apply)
Step2: Upload your video to YouTube (include ‘Live2D_2015’ in your title)
* You must include the word ‘Live2D_2015’ in the title of your video when uploading.
* Refer to terms and conditions of YouTube when using/visiting YouTube.
* Your video setting must be “public” (must be viewable by public)
* For interactive content, adding a direct link to your app/game is recommended in addition to the captured video on YouTube
Step3: Submit an entry form (Subimission begins March 12th)
* Entry must be submitted by the creator who made, posted, and owns the work.
Illustrator? Developer? Make it your way!
Build a model with your own illustration!
Use Cubism Editor and give life to your illustration.
Participants are eligible for free access to Cubism Editor PRO (Submission is not a condition.)
See Documents and Tutorials for software usage, or ask others at the forum through User Support page.