How to Enter
1. Create video using Live2D
2. Upload your video to YouTube
3. Submit an entry form!
Awards and Prize
Wacom Intuos Pro Medium
Creative Award (up to 2)
CGWORLD Annual Subscription
Unity Innovative Award (1)
Unity Premium Goodies
Unique Perspective Award (1)
Uniquely Live2D goodie
Final Nominees (approx. 10)
Cubism Editor PRO
Limited-time 20% discount coupon for Cubism Editor PRO (excluding Academic edition)
will be given (after the award period) to everyone who submitted a qualified work.
Try Cubism Editor PRO for free!
Participants are eligible for free access to Cubism Editor PRO during the entry period. Submission is not a condition.
Create with Unity-Chan!
Learn Unity x Live2D with Unity-Chan!
Lean how to make games with Unity5 β. There is an entire 25-page chapter on how to use Unity5 and Live2D. Sorry Japanese only :(
Price: ￥3,218 Book details
Large size: 432 pages
Sponsors and Partners
March 12th (THU) - June 8th (MON) 2015 - 23:59 Japan Time
Awards to be announced at Live2D Creative Conference "alive 2015" on June 26th (Fri) in Tokyo.
Call for Entry:
Create a video using Live2D Cubism, upload to YouTube, and fill out an entry form with the video URL.
* Participants are eligible for free access to Cubism Editor PRO (Submission is not a condition).
Categories of Entry:
1. Video: Any video containing a visual element created with Live2D Cubism Editor.
2. Interactive: Any video or capture video demonstrating an interactive content (game or app) made with Live2D Cubism SDK*.
* Use of Live2D Cubism can be partial. You are welcome to integrate it with other visual elements. See judging criteria.
* Refer to User Support page for using and learning Cubism Editor.
- Indie creators of all age and all nations are welcome
- You may participate as a group
- You may register multiple videos, or your works from the past
(Not eligible if the work is:)
- created by a business entity,
- created by a commissioned individual(s), or
- created for a commercial purpose (except for content minimally charged by indies)*
* “minimally charged by indies” refers to a situation where an indie creator charges or receives minimum amount of compensation for expenses incurred for making the content. To this extent, indie content (e.g. app, video, etc) containing advertisement is eligible.
- Work communicates the characteristic and potential of Live2D
- Work features attractive 2D graphics
- Work is excellent in overall quality
Your presence or absence at "alive" ceremony does not affect the judging.
Animation director at Kamikaze Douga Nishiki Studio. During his 10-year career at Kamikaze Douga, he directed various projects including “Aisubeki miraie” music video of EXILE, “Inochino mesenkara” TVCF of kubota, and “Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies” OP. He’s currently working on “COCOLORS”, a part of the “GASOLINE MASK” Project.
Animator, Illustrator, Director. Among various works, he was the character designer and the chief animation director of “Birdy the Mighty: Decode”. In addition to the design and animation roles, he directed “Yozakura Quartet ~Hoshi no Umi~” as well as “Yozakura Quartet ~Hana no Uta~”.
Community Evangelist at Unity Technologies Japan and active Maya user. Formerly working as a creative director in the consumer gaming industry, he is currently a community evangelist at Unity with his role including promoting Unity-chan. With his extensive knowledge in the Anime industry, he has been in charge of planning and development of various book-based character games including “The Reminiscences of Haruhi Suzumiya”, “The Promise of Haruhi Suzumiya”, “Tora Dora Portable!”.
The creator of “Distance”, the winning work of Live2D Creative Award 2014 Grand-Prix. Based in Indonesia, Yuan_H has won several international animation competitions.
CEO of Live2D Inc. and the developer of Live2D technology. Dedicated to give the world an ultimate tool for those who love to draw and animate their drawing and for those who appreciate the authenticity of such art form
Chief Designer at Live2D Inc., having led various projects including "Hibikidokei", "Barcode Kanojo", "Shizuku Talk", and "Wankosoba" with character design and modeling work.