How to Enter
1. Create video using Live2D
2. Upload your video to YouTube
3. Submit an entry form!
Awards and Prize
Wacom Cintiq13HD + ￥100,000 + Trophy
Diginnos Stick DG-STK3 + ￥50,000 + Trophy
CGWORLD Annual Subscription + FaceRig Coupon
Unity Asset Store Voucher $100 + Unity-chan goodies
CGWORLD Annual Subscription + Book(autographed)
Unity Asset Store Voucher $50 + Unity-chan goodies
Live2D Cubism Editor PRO for indie + Live2D goodie
Limited-time 20% discount coupon for Cubism Editor PRO for indie will be given (after announcement) to everyone who submitted a qualified work.
March 12th (Sat) - June 7th (Tue) 2016 - 23:59 Japan Time
Awards to be announced at Live2D Creative Conference "alive 2016" on July 2nd (Sat) in Tokyo.
Call for Entry:
Create a video using Live2D Cubism, upload to YouTube, and fill out an entry form with the video URL.
Categories of Entry:
1. Video: Any video containing a visual element created with Live2D Cubism Editor.
2. Interactive: Any video or capture video demonstrating an interactive content (game, app, signage, etc) made with Live2D Cubism SDK*.
3. Best Newcomer Award is for participants who have not been selected as finalists in the past Live2D Creative Awards.
* Use of Live2D Cubism can be partial. You are welcome to integrate it with other visual elements. See judging criteria.
* Refer to User Support page for using and learning Cubism Editor.
- Indie creators of all age and all nations are welcome
(Creative professionals are deemed “indie” as long the work is made as an un-comissioned non-commercial hobby project.)
- You may participate as a group
- You may register multiple videos, or your works from the past
(Not eligible if the work is:)
- created by a business entity,
- created by a commissioned individual(s), or
- created for a commercial purpose (except for content minimally charged by indies)*
* “minimally charged by indies” refers to a situation where an indie creator charges or receives minimum amount of compensation for expenses incurred for making the content. To this extent, indie content (e.g. app, video, etc) containing advertisement is eligible.
- Work communicates the characteristic and potential of Live2D
- Work features attractive 2D graphics
- Work is excellent in overall quality
Your presence or absence at "alive" ceremony does not affect the judging.
Notice for Unity Component Special Award:
- Submit a Unity component that makes a good use with Live2D, such as Unity script, tool, editor extension, and project. Submission should be new but can be released in the past.
- Submit a link through which your unitypackage or a compressed archive file can be downloaded. The link should be valid until June 20th 2016.
- Submissions will be judged by Unity Technologies Japan Asset Store Team.
Live2D may not answer questions related to the Unity Component Special Award.